Following the government’s announcement, Argos standalone stores are beginning to re-open and will be available for Click & Collect. Click & Collect continues to be available from over 2,500 collection points including Argos stores in Sainsbury’s and CollectPlus collection points.
You can find eBay Collection Points at selected Argos, Sainsbury's, CollectPlus locations across the UK.
How Click & Collect works
To find items offering Click & Collect, select Free Click & Collect under Delivery options on the search results page. Once you’ve found an item you’d like to buy, here's how Click & Collect works:
- Look for 'Click & Collect' in the item listing.
- Choose Select a store and pick the store you'd like to collect your item from. Then pay for your item as usual.
- When your item's ready, we'll send you collection instructions by email or text, whichever option you selected at checkout.
- Go to the store you selected and collect your item.
If your item isn’t collected within 7 days, it’ll be returned to the seller and you’ll receive a refund.
Collecting your item
If you're collecting from an eBay Collection Point, the seller will post your item to your chosen location. Allow up to 5 business days for delivery. You'll get an email or text when your item has arrived. This will include a collection code which you'll need to bring with you when you collect your item.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when using Click & Collect from an eBay Collection Point.
- You'll need to collect your parcel within 7 days
- Your parcel can only be collected from your selected store
- Someone else can collect your parcel on your behalf, as long as they have your collection code