We're temporarily removing the £5 threshold for CollectPlus stores until 23:59:59 on 3 September 2019.
Until then, Click & Collect will be available on items priced at £5 or less, so you can collect your purchase at your choice of CollectPlus store.
How Click & Collect works
Click & Collect gives you more control over how you have your items delivered. Here's how it works:
- Look for 'Click & Collect' in the item listing.
- Choose Select a store and pick the store you'd like to collect your item from. Then pay for your item as usual.
- When your item's ready, we'll send you collection instructions by email or text.
- Go to the store you selected and collect your item.
To find items available for Click & Collect, select the Free Click & Collect filter on the search results page.
Collecting your item
If you're collecting from an eBay Collection Point, the seller will post your item to your chosen location– allow up to five business days for delivery. You'll get an email or text when your item has arrived. This will include a collection code which you'll need to bring with you.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when using Click & Collect from an eBay Collection Point.
- You must collect your parcel within 7 days
- Your parcel can only be collected from your selected store
- Someone else can collect your parcel on your behalf, as long as they have your collection code