To help protect our members, we have rules to make sure Feedback can't be misused.
What is the policy?
Any misuse of Feedback is not allowed. Feedback comments should match the positive or negative rating that was given in both buyer and seller Feedback. For example, a negative comment should not be left with a positive rating.
Follow-up or reply comments must also match the rating, and can't be used to change a rating.
Feedback should only be related to the transaction. We don't allow:
- Expressing opinions on any political, religious, or social issues
- Any links, URLS, or other content encouraging sales outside of eBay
- Any implied or explicit threats or intimidation
- The publishing of any personally identifiable information
- Any inappropriate or offensive language
- Any references to investigations
Activity that doesn't follow eBay policy could result in a range of actions including for example: administratively ending or cancelling listings, hiding or demoting all listings from search results, lowering seller rating, buying or selling restrictions, and account suspension. All fees paid or payable in relation to listings or accounts on which we take any action will not be refunded or otherwise credited to your account.
Why does eBay have this policy?
This policy helps protect both buyers and sellers, and the integrity of the eBay Feedback system.