Each listing can have 5 variation details and up to 60 values for each of those details. For example, if you're selling shoes, your 5 variation types could be colour, size, width, material, and style. Each of those details can have up to 60 values: 60 different colours, 60 different sizes, and so forth.
You can have up to 250 variations in a single listing for no additional fee.
The prices of your items can vary, but your payment methods and postage costs must be the same.
How to add variations on eBay listings
Most categories are set up for eBay listing variations. You can create and manage your variations through the business tool, or Seller Hub. You'll find step-by-step instructions in each of the tools.
When listing, you'll want to:
- Describe the features of the item that are standard across all of the items
- Specify your variations and the options for each variation
- Review the variations to make sure your inventory matches exactly with the quantity selected for each variation. You can delete variations for which you're missing inventory
- Add pictures. You can add up to 12 for each variation
- Add quantities and price, which can be different for each variation of your item