This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tabThis amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tab
The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
Return policy details
Here at The Entertainment Store, we hope you’ll be delighted by our products and service but in the unlikely event that you wish to return an item purchased from us we’ll endeavour to deal with the issue with minimum fuss and as quickly as possible.
I have received my item but I no longer require it?
• If you are unhappy with your purchase you can return it to us within 30 days of the item being dispatched to you for a full refund, Please note; DVDs, CDs, Blu-Rays, Games and other video and audio recordings, computer software and games which have been opened or have had their shrinkwrap removed are not eligible for return.
I have received an item that I didn’t order?
• Oops. Our mistake! Please contact us and we will arrange for a return to be made via Freepost.
I have received my item but it's damaged / faulty. What should I do?
• In the unlikely event that your order is received damaged or faulty all you need to do is contact us within 30 days of the item being despatched to you and will provide you with the relevant returns information. We will endeavour to put this right as soon as possible, either by sending a replacement item to you or refunding your account on the return of the damaged item.
What do I need to do to return my item?
We wish for your return to be a hassle-free process, please follow these steps or contact us if you require any assistance.
• To arrange a return please contact us and we will be more than happy to arrange this for you. All you need to tell us is which item you wish to return and the reason why. We will then issue you with the Returns address, along with your unique Returns Authorisation (RA) number specific to your order and item.
• You will need to package the item securely and include a note with the Returns Authorisation (RA) number.
When will I receive my refund/replacement?
• We will process your refund / replacement as soon as your item is received back into our warehouse. Replacements are subject to availability and if not available a refund will be given instead.