Portions of the information contained in this table have been provided by bms-direct
An item that has been previously used. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or shop return that has been used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.
See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
“This is a genuine used BMW MINI 2 plug radiator fan with housing 300W in very good condition. This is suitable for cars produced up to (03/2003). Please inspect the images carefully before purchasing.”
Manufacturer Part Number:
Reference OE/OEM Number:
Other Part Number:
BMW MINI Part Number:1475577 - 7541092. This is a genuine used BMW MINI 2 plug radiator fan with housing 300W in very good condition. This is suitable for cars produced up to (03/2003). This is suitable for R50 R52 R53 One / Cooper / Cooper S.
After receiving the item, cancel the purchase within
Buyer pays return postage
The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
Return policy details
1) It is our policy to firstly replace incorrect or faulty items before we refund.
2) Please note that to avoid the “trial & error” method of repair, ECU’s & all electrical items will NOT be able to refunded. They can only be exchanged or have a credit note issued against them.
3) Refunds may take up to 5 working days to appear on your statement from the date on which they were auctioned. The method of refund will typically be the same as that used to pay (credit card payments cannot normally be refunded via cheque or cash for example).
4) Customer is to pay carriage on any parts returned, unless an alternative arrangement has been expressly agreed by ourselves.
5) We need to have received all relevant parts (whether correct, incorrect or faulty) back at our premises for inspection before we can make the appropriate decision to either replace or refund.
6) It is the customers’ responsibility to send items back via either recorded or special delivery means in order to obtain a tracking number and signature - proof of postage is not the same as proof of delivery.
7) For all items to be returned under any circumstances, it is the customers' responsibility to keep them in a safe environment & return them in as near to the same condition in which they were supplied as possible.
8) Orders cancelled after dispatch & parts wrongly ordered/ correctly supplied but no longer wanted may be subject to a handling charge/ restocking fee, be only eligible for a credit note or be refused altogether.
9) Multiple orders which contain one or more incorrect items will be offered a replacement or refund for the incorrect items only – not the whole order.