This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tabThis amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tab
After receiving the item, cancel the purchase within
Seller pays return postage
The seller is responsible for return postage costs.
Return policy details
RETURN POLICY DETAILS
**Need to Return Your Purchase? It's easy, and it's FREE!**
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from CarPigeon you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 365 days of purchase. (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging.) Some items ship with an attached security tag. Products returned without the original security tag attached or a damaged tag may not qualify for a refund.
**What are the steps for returning items on eBay?**
1. As a buyer you click on my eBay and select that you want to return an item
2. Simply select the reason for the return:
- If the reason for the return is because you simply changed your mind, you will be able to conveniently select the courier of your choice as the return option.
- CarPigeon will in most instances pay for the return shipping. It's the way customer service should be.
3. You will then be asked to print a returns label and attach it to your item.
4. Take your item to your nearest drop off point and that’s it. Simple.
4a. Items over 20kg will need to have a courier collect it from your premises.
4b. You will be given proof of postage and a tracking number so that you can check where your item is every step of the way, giving you extra peace of mind.
5. CarPigeon receives the item within two working days and if everything is as planned.
6. CarPigeon processes the item, issues a refund then you get your money back.
If for any reason you are unable to print out a label, we would be happy to have the label mailed out to you. Instead of choosing the option to print in the above return process, simply message CarPigeon and ask us to have a label mailed to you. Please allow 7-10 business days for the label to arrive.
- Make sure the items you purchased are in their original packaging, (e.g., manufacturer's sealed bag) and unused, in the state, you received them, and place them in a shipping box. Some items ship with an attached security tag. Products returned without the original security tag attached or a damaged tag may not qualify for a refund. Attach the label to the sealed box. Be sure to cover any old labels with the new one, or just peel them off. A black marker can also be used to cover any existing barcodes.
- If using a collection courier service. The courier will arrive at your door and pick up the item for you.
- If using a Drop Off service you may drop off your return at any drop off point.
- It may take 4-5 business days for your return to reach the CarPigeon Fulfilment Centre. Once it is received and inspected (usually within 72 hours of receipt) your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
If any part supplied by CarPigeon proves to be faulty during the 365 day period, it may be returned to us for an exchange. If no exchange is available within 48 hours a refund will be given.
Before returning your item(s) please contact CarPigeon to let us know and to get authorization. We will then use this information to track your return and ensure you receive your exchange or refund promptly.
eBay Marketplaces GmbH is an appointed representative of eBay International AG (both of Helvetiastraße 15-17, 3005 Bern, Switzerland) and is authorised by the FCA to conduct credit broking for a restricted range of finance providers. We may receive commission if your application for credit is successful.