eBay item number:
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
wodaeM sgniK 2
Business seller information
2 Kings Meadow
After receiving the item, cancel the purchase within
Buyer pays return postage
The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
Return policy details
You have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item in accordance with The Distance Selling Regulations within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered (7 day cooling off period). For more information on the cooling off period visit http://www.dti.gov.uk/ccp/topics1/guide/homeshop.htm#cooling
* Where you are withdrawing in the cooling off period, and there has been no error on our part, we will refund the cost of the item but not the postage charged for delivery or return.
* Goods must be returned unused and in their original packaging.
* You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase within 3 weeks of our receiving your return.
* Some items are exempt from the above rules
o Goods made to your personal specifications
o Personalised goods
o Sealed audio or video recordings or computer software which you have opened
o Unsealed reeds
* If an item has been wrongly supplied by us or is faulty, we will replace the item at no further charge and reimburse your cost of return to us.
* Please notify us as soon as possible so that we may advise on the method of return and arrange a replacement. On receipt of the faulty product a replacement will be despatched.
* It is accepted that in certain circumstances the faulty items will not be in their original packaging or in an unused condition.
* Ownership passes to the buyer on delivery of the goods.
* The seller remains the owner of the goods until payment has been received in full.
* The buyer must notify us within 7 working days if the goods are damaged or incorrectly supplied. If no notification is received it is deemed that the goods have been accepted.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.