eBay item number:
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
daoR notniH ,eladnovA
Manufacturer Part Number:
2500ccm 136HP 100KW (Petrol). Model : CX. Engine Size : 25 TRI. Part Specification. It will be one of the following Chassis Code : MK II [1985-1992]. Teeth Count.
Business seller information
Click 4 Car Parts
Avondale, Hinton Road
After receiving the item, cancel the purchase within
Buyer pays return postage
The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
Return policy details
- Please contact us before you order to make sure you are covered for postage refunds
- Please make sure not to book your vehicle in for repair before you have received your goods
- Please read the listing/delivery information before you make your purchase
- Please box or bag goods to be returned, we cannot refund goods where the item or boxes have been damaged
14 Days Return Policy
If you should be unhappy with any of the goods you have ordered from us you may return them for a refund up to 14 days after the date of delivery. We require all items to be unused and in their original packaging fit for resale.
- We cannot refund any item that has been fitted (Excluding warranty items once checked)
- Electronic Items must not be removed from their plastic bag and or test fitted
- Items must be returned in the correct undamaged boxes so please take care when opening
- Contaminated items will not be accepted (i.e.: Part has been soiled with Oil/Glue)
- All returns need to be boxed or bagged to avoid damage to the product and packaging
- We advise all returns are sent on a tracked signed for service, lost items cannot be refunded
Please contact us before you place an order to be liable for a postage refund
If the item is simply not required or ordered incorrectly we do not refund any return delivery costs for the order (This is different for warranty issues).
Please note there maybe a 10% restocking fee on some goods.
Refunds can take up to 5 working days from delivery to be processed. If you require replacement parts these will need to be ordered separately, we cannot deduct any return item costs from new goods unless pre arranged with our support team.
PLEASE CONTACT SUPPORT BEFORE ORDERING TO AVOID POSSIBLE PROBLEMS.
We always do our best to get the correct parts sent to you first time but we need some information to be able to do this.
-Please supply your full registration number when ordering
-Please contact us by phone or message if you are unsure of the correct item
In the event you receive the incorrect parts we cannot be held responsible for any charges incurred. If we have stated the parts to be correct before you have ordered we will replace or collect the item(s) free of charge and arrange a refund or replacement.
Each of our listings include delivery information for that item, please note we will always do our upmost to get the goods sent out on time. However we cannot be held responsible for any charges incurred from delays in dispatch or delivery by our couriers, this includes charges from garages for labour or services.
Warranty items do have to be tested for faults by an approved supplier prior to any pay-outs for goods or labour. This process can take a reasonable about of time as with any warranty claim, if a replacement part is needed this can be purchased as a replacement and if the warranty is passed the funds will be returned via PayPal.
When making a warranty claim please make sure include all the items you wish to claim (i.e Any invoices for labour).