99.5% positive feedback
C and C Car Parts Norfolk Ltd
Unit 3 West Carr Industrial Estate
West Carr Road
Phone number: 01953 452048
Company registration number: 10742338
VAT number: undefined
Any Questions Tel+ (+44) 01953 452048 or email email@example.com
All items under £500 are sold using the HMRC Global VAT Accounting system for 2nd hand car parts.
Authorised by the Environment Agency as an ELV car treatment facility Permit No. DB3101KA/A001, Authorised Scrap Metal Dealer Permit No. SMDS0023. Authorised Waste Carrier Registration number CBDL2152
Terms & Conditions
All purchases are subject to the following terms and conditions, by purchasing the item(s) you agree to the following: -
1. All items are visibly and invisibly security marked to prevent fraud, this includes security stickers, engraving, recording of engine and gearbox serial numbers, photographing all parts prior to dispatch and the use of smart water.
2. All parts are used (second hand) and removed from United Kingdom Specification RIGHT HAND DRIVE vehicles, please remember that PASSENGER side (also known as nearside or n/s) is the left-hand side of a UK vehicle and DRIVER side (also known as offside or o/s) is the Right-hand side. It is the buyer's sole responsibility to check that they are ordering the correct part.
3. If your vehicle is Left Hand Drive or not built to UK specification it is your sole responsibility to ensure the part is going to fit, you must check the part number or the manufacturer.
4. Please check the part number to ensure compatibility with your vehicle and that you are ordering the correct part, if you are unsure please ask first. We are unable to check compatibility with vehicles that are not built to UK specification. It is the buyer's sole responsibility to check that they are ordering the correct part.
5. All returned items are at the buyer's expense unless the item is tested upon it's return to be faulty, all items are visibly and invisibly security marked to prevent fraud. All items have to be returned to us for testing at the buyers expensive, the cost of returning the item will be reimbursed if the item is faulty.
6. All parts must be installed by a competent qualified mechanic or by a VAT registered garage. Electronic parts may require programming to the vehicle with specialist computer equipment which can in some cases only be carried out by the manufacturer.
7. All items are sold with a warranty as displayed in the item listing or a minimum of 30 days. The warranty covers the part only and does not cover any labour costs incurred in fitting, or removing the part or any consequential loss. The warranty does not cover any cost's incurred with moving or recovering the vehicle (and or part) if it is immobile. The limit of our liability is the sale price of the item only. If the part is faulty it may be replaced, partially replaced in the case of complex items that have multiple parts such as but not limited to engines, gearboxes and transfer cases, or refunded at our sole discretion. Replacement items/parts are subject to availability and are all used parts. All items that are alleged to be faulty have to be returned to us for testing.
8. All parts that contain Oil, grease or any other type of fluid (including but not limited to, engines, gearboxes, differentials, hubs, driveshafts and transfer cases) must have all of the fluids replaced with manufacturer approved new fluids before installation. All gaskets, seals and any other manufacturer recommend consumable must be replaced at the time of installation if recommend by the manufacturer. The warranty will be voided if proof of this is not provided in the event of a claim, proof will need to be in the form of a VAT invoice made out to the purchaser and a copy of the method of payment.
9. Any work or repair carried out to the part(s) other than the manufacturer's recommended installation procedure will invalidate the warranty, any repair work found to be required will be carried out by us or our appointed agent.
10. All painted parts, wings, doors, bumpers, trim etc. are sold on the basis that they may need to be re-sprayed to achieve a colour match with your vehicle.
11. Electrical parts may need to be coded to your car's ECU, this must be carried out by suitably qualified person. Even if the part number is exactly the same as your part this does NOT guarantee compatibility as different cars have different specifications.
12. All items sold as “spares or repairs” or “for parts not working” or “damaged” are sold with no warranty.
If you have any questions please contact us prior to purchasing your item, by purchasing the item(s) you are agreeing to these terms and condition.
We operate the HMRC VAT Global Accounting Margins System on 2nd hand car parts.