Returns and exchanges
If you’re not happy with your purchase, for any reason, we offer a 30 day no-quibble returns policy. Return your product to us and we’ll either exchange your product for another or refund you*.
Simply call us on 0330 311 5140 and we'll arrange for either a prepaid returns label to be sent to you or for a courier to collect the returned item(s). We'll also be happy to arrange any alternative items to be sent to you.
*Collection & redelivery fees may apply. Please see “Charges” section below. We can't accept returns or exchanges for products that have been used or installed.
Whilst all our products pass strict quality standards, on very rare occasions you may find an item arrives damaged.
Please make sure you inspect your goods as soon as you receive them and let us know within 30 days of receipt if an item is damaged, by calling us on 0330 311 5140. Once the damage has been confirmed, we’ll ensure it’s replaced free of charge, and with the minimum of fuss.
In the case of tiles, it is not unusual to have a small proportion of the tiles broken to some degree (e.g. chipped edges). These damaged tiles can be used for the cuts you will need to make. If you find an unacceptable proportion of your tiles are damaged please contact us on 0330 311 5140.
• We won't charge you a restocking fee for returning your products, but you will be required to pay the transportation costs associated with the return. This will depend on the size, weight and type of item(s) being returned. However, if you exchange a product, your old item can be collected by our courier as your new item is being delivered. This means you WON’T have to pay the costs associated with the return, although you will still have to pay the delivery cost for your new item.
• Small, non-fragile items below 30kg in weight - If the item(s) being returned is/are non-fragile and below 30kg in weight, you can send via Royal Mail parcel service to the address below and pay the cost of the return directly to Royal Mail. OR, if you wish, we can arrange for a collection, or send you a prepaid postage label. The charge for this will be £7.99.
• Large items, above 30kg in weight or fragile items - If the item(s) being returned is/are over 30kg in weight OR fragile, we will arrange for a 2 person service to collect. The charge for this is £39.99.
• If there was a surcharge on your original delivery (due to additional transport costs), we'll have to apply a similar charge to your collection. This will be charged at the applicable rate at the time of collection.
• If you are exchanging an unwanted item, you will also be required to pay the delivery cost of your new item.
Just a few things to note:
• With unwanted items (except mattresses), we're more than happy for you to unpack and inspect your items but if you have used or installed your products we won't be able to offer you a refund. Paint must be returned unopened.
• For hygiene purposes, we will only accept returned mattresses as long as they have NOT been removed from their original packaging. If your mattress packaging is returned unsealed, the product will be deemed as "used" and your refund will be withheld.
• Returned items should be in resalable condition and packaged in their original packaging or, where this isn't reasonably possible, packaged in a condition suitable for transport by our couriers.
• We can't accept returns in person at our warehouse.
• We'll always try to issue refunds as soon as possible and, at most, within 14 days of receiving your returned items.
• Your statutory rights are not affected.
Our returns address:
First Point Business Park