Returns information Headings
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE
• For your benefit please read the provided item information including extra measured fitting measurements where provided as this will help reduce need for returns and reduce unnecessary return transport emissions
• Variances of standardised sizing is common knowledge, hence buyers need to be aware of any design factors which affect clothing and footwear fitting. For instance jean fitting varies due to numerous various design differences including high rise, medium rise, low rise, low slung, hipster designs or slim fit, regular fit, narrow fit, comfort fit, wide fit etc, which all affect fitting suitability.
• There are two standards of rise sizing/fitting on jeans. One standard is the measurement from crotch seam to top of the waistband, the other is the measurement from crotch seam to bottom of the waistband. Unfortunately manufacturers do not state on jeans which measurement they use, hence buyers may purchase an unsuitable item. To avoid this we provide our own rise measurement on jeans, from crotch seam to top of waistband so that buyers can simply check our measurement with their own jeans and personal fitting preferences.
• Please note that a W28 low rise item will be accordingly designed to fit a W28 body frame but the actual measurement of the waistband will be greater than 28inch to allow fitting on lower tummy in a ᴗ shape. Buyers of jeans need to be aware of and understand design and fitting variances of jeans. Just because they do not fit does not mean the sizing is wrong. Hence I advise to please check suitability of our extra provided measurements on listings.
• Footwear also varies which is why if you try on 10 different pairs of shoes in a retail store, more often than not they will not all fit, again due to variant international standards, and manufacturers own design criteria which affects fitting.
Due to common experiences of footwear size variances we also provide length fitting measurements on most of our footwear listings (excluding long fronted designs), which help with purchase of correct and comfortable fitting.
With all postal purchases whether from any Ebay seller or catalogues there is some risk of unsuitable fit of clothing or footwear which should ultimately be balanced with benefits and ease of purchasing at home or at work.
•Other buyer information including payment and dispatch times is provided on each item listing page.
For ALL contact/enquiries please do NOT email, for security purposes emails are not opened, please ONLY contact via the safe/secure Ebay internal message system which sends messages directly to our Ebay account message inbox.
FULL 14 DAY RETURNS POLICY.
• For all items, buyers are instructed to do not remove any garment labels until you are certain of the items suitability.
• Removing labels invalidates due refund of returned items returned in non-original provided condition which includes labelling and provided boxes, as we need the original item in its original provided condition brand new with tags and/or boxes to enable re-sale.
• For return of items please either kindly contact us via Ebay internal message system, OR use the Ebay returns facility which we will reply to at the earliest opportunity. For all return request we will send you our pre-written returns/exchange message/email with further information. Please be aware that many other functions of this business are in progress hence reply to messages cannot necessarily be instantaneous.
• A returns form including returns address is provided with every dispatched item, which should be completed and returned with the item
• ANY due refundable return postage cost is ONLY payable for the lowest price service of recorded delivery for any item. Unfortunately postage is non refundable except for damaged items or items not as stated.
We are not liable for or responsible for any lost/missing returning item. Refunds will not be made for non-received returning items. Buyers who return items via a non-recorded method do so at their own risk and liability.
• PLEASE NOTE: Ebay sellers are restricted from providing exchange of size or exchange of description items. It is NOT the same process as high street retail shop purchases and exchanges whereby items are simply and easily exchanged for another item. UK consumer legislation and European regulations state that we are legally obliged to provide customers with items as per stated in the item description, which includes sizing/colour/design, hence Ebay policy conform to legislative requirements that any due payment as per stated returns policy for returned items must be refunded and also that required replacement items must be purchased from available listings by a new contractual purchase process facilitated by clicking on the BUY IT NOW button.