AFS Appliances does not accept returns and is not responsible for:
1. Defects, failures, damages or performance limitations caused in whole or in part by (A) power failures, surges, fires, floods, snow, ice, lightning, excessive heat or cold, highly corrosive environments, accidents, actions of third parties, or other events outside of AFS Appliances control, or (B) customer’s abuse, mishandling, misuse, negligence, improper storage, servicing or operation, or unauthorized attempts to repair or alter the product in any way. Customer must provide qualified technical personnel to maintain and repair the product.
2. Alterations and/or Modifications to any part of the purchased products, without AFS Appliances written authorization unconditionally, VOIDS the AFS Standard Warranty. Products modified to customer’s specifications that are later found not to meet customer’s needs or expectations.
3. The performance of the products when used in combination with items not purchased, specified or approved by AFS Appliances.
4. Batteries and other consumable goods.
5. Wearable items, such as tooling, cables, part harnesses, contacts etc.
Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Find out more about your rights as a buyer and exceptions .