In addition to the Distance Selling Regulations, you can return any item within 30 days of receipt for a refund of that item.
For returns made outside the Distance Selling Regulations, we will refund the monetary value of the goods returned to us, at the price you purchased them. This includes sale items.
Please note that in the interests of hygiene, items marked with a '*' next to the product name cannot be returned, unless they have remained in their original wrapping or are faulty.
In all cases, the items returned must be in their original condition, which includes tags and any packaging. For example, shoes are to be returned along with the original shoe box. All goods will be inspected on return.
The goods are your responsibility until they reach our Warehouse. Please ensure you package your return well to prevent any damage to the items or boxes. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
We recommend you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the goods you are returning and obtain proof of posting.
Royal Mail 2nd Class Record Service and myHermes is recommended.
What to do to return your item to us
• Please fill in your return form that you received along with your delivery and return the invoice/return form along with the item to the return address provided on the return form.
• All returns for faulty items must be authorised. (Please contact customer service if you have received a faulty goods)
• Please obtain a proof of postage when you send your item to us. Proof of postage does not cost anything without it, however, we may not be able to process your refund or replacement in the rare event that your item is lost in transit during the return shipment.
What we'll do next
All products returned to us are checked by our Returns Department.
If you are entitled to a refund, then we will refund the price of your item (including the cost of delivery).
Returns are usually processed within 7 working days of receipt of a cancelled order, and at the latest within 30 days of receipt. In the rare event that you have not received your refund after 30 days of return, please contact us with your proof of postage immediately.
We will refund the original credit/debit card/PayPal account used to purchase the item and we can only refund to the original credit/debit card/PayPal account used to purchase.
Return of replacement goods
If an item you ordered was found to be faulty and we replaced it, you have the right to cancel your order in respect of the replacement product within 7 working days starting on the day after you received the replacement item and receive a refund.
Cost of returning items
Please note that we can only refund the postage costs for returning an item where:
• we sent you the wrong item, or
• the item is damaged or faulty; or
• where you are returning a substitute or replacement item which you do not want to keep.
We will not refund postage for items found to be in good working order. Costs of posting the item back to you will depend on the item and will be communicated to you after the testing process has been completed.
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we have handled the return, replacement or repair of any item, we apologise. We always like to resolve any issues you might have with your order. Please contact our customer service through the “Contact Seller” via you eBay account.
Our returns address is:
c/o onQuality UK Ltd
Unit B2X, Skyway 14
Colnbrook, Slough, SL3 0BQ