DomesticAndParts does not accept returns and is not responsible for:
1. Defects, failures, damages or performance limitations caused in whole or in part by (A) power failures, surges, fires, floods, snow, ice, lightning, excessive heat or cold, highly corrosive environments, accidents, actions of third parties, or other events outside of DomesticAndParts control, or (B) customer’s abuse, mishandling, misuse, negligence, improper storage, servicing or operation, or unauthorized attempts to repair or alter the product in any way. Customer must provide qualified technical personnel to maintain and repair the product.
2. Alterations and/or Modifications to any part of the purchased products, without DomesticAndParts written authorization unconditionally, VOIDS the DomesticAndParts Standard Warranty. Products modified to customer’s specifications that are later found not to meet customer’s needs or expectations.
3. The performance of the products when used in combination with items not purchased, specified or approved by DomesticAndParts.
4. Batteries and other consumable goods.
5. Wearable items, such as tooling, cables, part harnesses, contacts etc.