eBay item number:
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
,kraP liateR tnioP ehT ,1 tinU
tS necaraS 92
)fo ytiC( wogsalG
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box
... Read moreabout the condition
Business seller information
Unit 1, The Point Retail Park,
29 Saracen St
Glasgow (City of)
After receiving the item, cancel the purchase within
Buyer pays return postage
The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
Return policy details
Our Returns Policy
At The Glasgow Angling Centre we want you to be satisfied every time you shop with us so we make our returns policy simple.
Goods for return or exchange must be sent back to the store within 14 days of receipt. DVDs and CD ROMs may only be returned for replacements of original order.
Simply send returns back to us at the address below via a secure Post Office service. (Royal Mail Special Delivery service recommended).
Upon receipt of the goods we will, send replacement goods or issue a full refund for the price of the goods returned. Our only stipulation is that they are in a saleable condition, in other words;
* The tags have not been removed
* The garment or tackle item has not been used, worn or damaged
* The item is returned in its original packaging undamaged
We will issue the refund (or send out an exchange) within 28days, and you will see the credit on your card after approximately 3 or 4 working days. Although we issue the credit straight away it takes this length of time to work its
way through the banking system (some building societies can take up to 10 days).
A refund will show on your card under the name Glasgow Angling
Where Faulty or Damaged goods are received please contact us within 7 Days of receipt.
All items that are dirty and/or wet will be will be retuned un-repaired at your cost, before even being evaluated.
Guidance & Notes:
* No delivery charge on exchanges if you send the item back to us through the post(UK Only). However we offer an uplift and delivery service for items you wish to exchange for instance if the item is not what you expected or
the garment does not fit(UK Only). There is a £12.50 charge for this postage option whereby the replacement goods arrive on the same day as the returned items are uplifted
*Glasgow Angling Centre will only reimburse return p&p costs for upto 28 days after purchase
* Please ensure that you wrap the package securely
* Refund does not include your cost of the original postage and packaging or return post if the goods are not damaged or faulty.
* Please note that for your own security we advise that you send goods back using a service that can be tracked.
* We cannot be held responsible for packages lost or damaged in the post when being returned to us
* Royal Mail special delivery insures the goods up to £500
*Glasgow Angling Centre will not be held liable for Consequential Loss or damages
* This cover can be increased to £1,000 by paying a small premium
* Royal Mail recorded delivery only insures the goods up to £28
* Except where the goods you return are faulty or damaged, the cost of returning the goods to us is your responsibility
* This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer
* Advice given by staff members regarding Sizes and fitting of items is their personal opinion. We will measure and advise to the best of our knowledge but the final decision is yours.
* Please do not return goods wet as these will be returned