Our Product Return Policy
If you change your mind and would like to return your product, we will arrange for a refund of your purchase provided that:
• The product has not been used.
• The product is in its original packaging and the seal is in tact
• It is in a resalable condition
• In the case of gaming or computer software purchased with a tamper proof seal these items cannot be returned if the tamper proof seal is broken.
• In the case of goods where data or software can be loaded (eg laptops or digital cameras etc), the product must not have had any software installed or data inputted.
Product Return Procedure
If you find that the item that you have selected is unsuitable and would like to arrange for the collection and return of the product, please contact us by email at email@example.com quoting your order number.
Upon receipt of your email we will contact you and arrange a suitable time for the item to be collected and returned to:
The Co-operative Retail Services.
PO Box 730, Broadway, Barnsley, S70 9LW
Please do not forward correspondence to this address.
• All products are checked on return to our warehouse prior to exchange or refund.
In the event of the product being used, or an accessory missing, a full refund will not be processed. We will charge you the cost of replacing any missing item(s). Each manufacturer has a different cost per item however as an indication of potential charges please see prices below:
• Remote control approximately £40 including VAT
• Instruction book/manual approximately £10 including VAT
• Washing machine pipes approximately £20 including VAT
Please note that the manufacturer endeavors to offer a free repair service for all products that develop a fault, not caused by accident, misuse or neglect, within the manufacturers guarantee period.
If the product develops more than three technical faults in the first year of the guarantee period an identical or comparable replacement will be offered if requested.
In the event that the goods have already been despatched at the date of receipt of your cancellation of the order you must return the goods to us and we will credit your credit or debit card with the price of the goods within 30 days beginning with the day on which notice of cancellation was given. If you do not return the goods within 21 days of your cancellation, we will make a charge in respect of the cost of recovering the goods. Please note that when purchasing a product the delivery charge is subsidized, the full cost of returning the product will be charged. If you do not return the goods or fail to make them available for collection within 30 days of your notice of cancellation, you will be deemed to have accepted the goods, at which point a new purchase contract will be made and you will be charged for your order at the price set out on the web site. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We recommend that you obtain proof of posting. Please note that all goods returned must be in their original packaging and with all seals intact.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
There is a charge for collection, which is as follows:
Home Laundry £35
American Refrigeration £55
Range cookers £55
Large TV £35
Other items £10