All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains a collection of 1,000 instances of type usage along with credits that note what fonts were used in the design. This book showcases an array of fonts in a catalogue-like format.
- Author BiographyWilson Harvey is a London-based integrated design and marketing agency with a focus on producing high-end communications for a wide range of clients. Wilson Harvey has designed more than 500 books for a variety of publishers, and is the author/designer of The Best of Brochure Design 7 and 1,000 Graphic Elements.
- Author(s)Wilson Harvey/Loewy (Firm)
- PublisherRockport Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationRockport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRockport Publishers Inc.
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.95Trending at £27.01
- £20.07Trending at £20.41
- £17.75Trending at £25.03
- £13.04Trending at £16.90
- £14.89Trending at £19.96
- £12.18Trending at £17.98
- £9.53Trending at £9.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.