All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.37Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionWhat you say counts when you're looking for a job. This title shows you how to craft cover letters that can get you noticed, write resumes that may impress future employers, and prepare you for interviews that blow the questioner away.
- Author BiographyNancy Schuman, CSP is a vice president at Lloyd Staffing and the author of The Job Interview Phrase Book. She's the Jobs and Career columnist for the Long Island Press. Burton Jay Nadler is the Assistant Dean of the College and Director of the Career Center at the University of Rochester. He is the author of The Everything[registered] Resume Book, 2nd Edition.
- Author(s)Burton Jay Nadler,Nancy Schuman
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/05/2012
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight501 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.