All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £39.61
- £6.80Trending at £8.97
- £12.27Trending at £12.97
- £2.81Trending at £3.40
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £7.37Trending at £9.93
- £5.99Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionI Henry IV has always been one of Shakespeare's most popular plays and this critical guide offers a comprehensive guide to the wide range of criticism on the play and its central figures, including Falstaff. This book introduces the play's critical and performance history, including stage productions alongside TV, film and radio versions.
- Author BiographyStephen Longstaffe is Senior Lecturer in English at the University of Cumbria, UK.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication18/08/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleContinuum Renaissance Drama
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byStephen Longstaffe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.