All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an analysis of 1 Peter and, even more, unpacks the letter's theology in ways that go beyond the typical modern commentary. This book also includes an extended discussion of the theological horizons of 1 Peter. It brings the message of 1 Peter into conversation with Christian theologians - ancient and contemporary.
- Author BiographyJoel B Green is professor of New Testament interpretation and dean of School of Theology at Ashbury Theological Seminary in Wilmore, Kentucky.
- Author(s)Joel B. Green
- PublisherWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Date of Publication26/10/2007
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleTwo Horizons New Testament Commentaries
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £64.99Trending at £86.21
- £32.80Trending at £33.46
- £10.07Trending at £12.15
- £11.99Trending at £12.16
- £17.32Trending at £19.74
- £19.99Trending at £20.32
- £13.25Trending at £18.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.