CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.17
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.49
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionA pocket-sized reference to the Pocket PC which serves as a guide to everything their PDAs can do. It presents step-by-step instructions to the 30 most-used features of the Pocket PC in lessons that can be completed in ten minutes or less.
- Author BiographyMichael Miller has authored more than three dozen non-fiction books in the past decade. He has established a strong reputation for explaining technical information to non-technical readers, and for offering useful real-world advice about complicated topics. Michael is also President of the Molehill Group, a writing/consulting firm based in Carmel, Indiana. Other books by Michael include Absolute Beginner's Guide to Computers and the Internet, TechTV's Microsoft Windows XP for Home Users with Jim Louderback, and Special Edition Using the Internet and Web.
- Author(s)Ann L. Weber,Michael R. Miller,Robert Johnson
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication05/09/2002
- GenreComputing: General
- Series TitleTen Minute Guides S.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight252 g
- Width138 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.