Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.86
- £17.51Trending at £25.33
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
About this product
- Author(s)Casey Reas,Jeremy Douglass,John Bell,Mark C. Marino,Mark Sample,Michael Mateas,Nick Montfort,Noah Vawter,Patsy Baudoin,Prof. Ian Bogost
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication18/12/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSoftware Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note69 b&w illus.
- Weight758 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18
- Author BiographyNick Montfort is Associate Professor of Digital Media at MIT and the coauthor of Racing the Beam: The Atari Video Computer System (MIT Press, 2009). Patsy Baudoin is Digital Humanities, Media and Film Studies, and Women's & Gender Studies Librarian at MIT. John Bell is Assistant Professor of Innovative Communication Design at the University of Maine. Ian Bogost is Ivan Allen College Distinguished Chair in Media Studies and Professor of Interactive Computing at the Georgia Institute of Technology, a Founding Partner at Persuasive Games LLC, and the coauthor of Newsgames: Journalism at Play (MIT Press, 2010). Jeremy Douglass is a postdoctoral researcher in software studies at the University of California, San Diego, in affiliation with Calit2. Michael Mateas is Associate Professor of Computer Science at the University of California, Santa Cruz. Mark C. Marino is Associate Professor (Teaching) and directs the Humanities and Critical Code Studies (HaCCS) Lab at the University of Southern California. Casey Reas is Professor of Design Media Arts at UCLA and coauthor of Processing: A Programming Handbook for Visual Designers and Artists (MIT Press, 2007). Mark Sample is Associate Professor of English at George Mason University. Noah Vawter is a sound artist.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.