All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOutstanding customer service is the heart of customer satisfaction and loyalty. How to achieve it? This work focuses on customer service from a values and mission viewpoint. It is designed for front-line customer service professionals that helps them implement key practices for engaging customer loyalty, improving results, and developing trust.
- Author BiographyMaxine Kamin is founder and president of TOUCH Consulting, Inc., specializing in consulting services with Fortune 500 companies, colleges, local and state governments, and entertainment groups and previously held the position of manager of instruction and evaluation at American Express. Maxine is a professor in leadership and organization development at Florida Atlantic University and is published as author of Customer Service Training (2002). She holds a Masters in Education, and resides in Plantation FL.
- Author(s)Maxine Kamin
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication16/02/2010
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleASTD's 10 Steps Series
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Weight322 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.98
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.