Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.28Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionSales - it's an everyday event and part of every business transaction more than a million times a day. This book presents the fundamental elements of successful sales - the kind of success everyday business professionals can apply to create lasting relationships, productive business dealings, and successful bottom line results.
- Author BiographyBrian W. Lambert is the director of ASTD's Sales Training Drivers, where he works with internal and external clients to create relevant content, tools, and resources for sales trainers and sales managers. Brian lives in Washington DC, USA. Tim Ohai is president of Growth & Associates, a consulting association that focuses on the people dynamics of change, both organizationally and personally. His expertise includes sales performance, executive coaching, and developing the talent pipeline. Tim lives San Francisco, California, USA Eric Kerkhoff is account manager for Hewlett-Packard Company where he is responsible for helping clients leverage information technology to reduce cost, mitigate risk, and successfully respond to market conditions. Eric lives in Washington DC, USA.
- Author(s)Brian Lambert
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Weight454 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.