All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers 10 principles drawn from the Bible and the author's personal experience to encourage dads to engage with their children and help them: know they are loved and secure; understand who Jesus is and how to become His followers; develop their gifts and talents; make wise choices; discover that helping people is fun and rewarding; and more.
- Author BiographySteve Chapman and his wife, Annie, are award-winning musicians who take their message of Christ-centered family to fans all over North America. Steve's enthusiasm for Jesus, family, hunting, and humor shine in his books, including A Look at Life from a Deer Stand (nearly 300,000 copies sold), The Hunter's Cookbook (with Annie Chapman), and Great Hunting Stories.
- Author(s)Steve Chapman
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £64.99Trending at £85.85
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £12.99Trending at £23.00
- £32.80Trending at £50.39
- £17.30Trending at £19.69
- £6.69Trending at £7.07
- £11.99Trending at £12.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.