All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £13.75Trending at £15.91
- £15.95Trending at £17.98
- £14.99Trending at £19.93
- £12.24Trending at £16.98
- £12.91Trending at £16.98
- £12.77Trending at £12.99
- £11.78Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn The 100 Best Swimming Drills, Blythe Lucero has compiled the most effective swimming drills gathered from more than 20 years of working with swimmers and is an excellent resource for swimmers at any level in the quest for better swimming.
- Author BiographyBlythe Lucero has been coaching swimming for more than 25 years. She currently oversees BEAR Swimming, Berkeley Barracudas and Berkeley Aquatic Masters, where she brings her passion for swimming to the development and training of swimmers of all ages, from novice to world class. Blythe grew up in Berkeley, California in a large athletic family. She swam competitively in her youth, achieving All-American status in college. Strength Training for Faster Swimming is her fifth book, following the three book series Coach Blythe's Swim Workouts , the successful book The 100 Best Swimming Drills published in 2007, and Masters Swimming - A Manual published in 2006.
- Author(s)Blyth Lucerno
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2011
- GenreWater Sports
- Place of PublicationGarsington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/02/2017
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Width165 mm
- Height236 mm
- Edition Statement3rd ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.