All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to pipe 100 buttercream blooms to adorn your cakes and cupcakes with this complete visual reference from the world's leading buttercream artists. This stunning book includes a stable buttercream recipe and the basic techniques you need, along with step-by-step photos of each flower, plus five cake decorating projects to test your new skills.
- Author BiographyMasters of buttercream art Valeri Valeriano and Christina Ong left the Philippines in 2008 to work in the UK in the medical field. After learning how to make cupcake bouquets in 2011 they launched their business, Queen of Hearts Couture Cakes, and have since won numerous top international awards for their amazing buttercream designs. They teach classes in Europe, Asia and the US and headline at cake events around the world. Their first book, The Contemporary Buttercream Bible, charted at No.1 in cake decorating on Amazon just days after its release, and has already been translated into German and Spanish. They live in London. www.queenofheartscouturecakes.com
- Author(s)Christina Ong,Valeri Valeriano
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication14/04/2015
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
Most relevant reviews
- 2015.sasha421 Feb, 2016by
You can sift through the garden of excellence and gain a lot of experience
an amazing collection of artistry, beautiful and very inspirational I cant wait to create some of these blooms my self thankyou.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £6.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.