All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £11.20Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of beautiful blooms for embellishing garments, accessories and homewares.
- Author BiographyLesley Stanfield is a long-time hand-knitting designer and has been the knitting editor of several women's magazines. She has produced a number of books on knitting and crochet. She lives and works in Whitstable, Kent.
- Author(s)Lesley Stanfield
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note250 colour illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width222 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine11 mm
Most relevant reviews
- johnandval2621 Apr, 2017by
Really pleased with the book. Received as promised.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- dot47new30 Mar, 2016by
Beautiful book of realistic looking flowers - well worth purchasing
Beautiful illustrations. Took a bit of working instructions out but succeeded in the end. Book set out in knitting and crochet sections in basic and advanced designs. The flowers are very lifelike. A book that is beautiful to look at and for ideas and for projects. A very good purchase.
- jagjak1110 Apr, 2014by
Purchased as a gift for my mother who is delighted with the designs and easy to follow instructions.
- 4467knitabit31 Oct, 2013by
This stunning flowers book is amazing ,its very informative has excellent flower instructions of how to knit/crochet these beautiful flowers.Wish I had bought it sooner.
- classiccostumer...08 Apr, 2013by
second time I've bought this book - as a gift -its great for friends who knit or crochet and they both seemed delighted with it
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.35Trending at £3.03
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £16.32Trending at £19.98
- £12.98Trending at £19.98
- £30.35Trending at £42.96
- £10.23Trending at £16.70