All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.15
- £4.47Trending at £4.92
- £12.49Trending at £12.84
- £3.49Trending at £4.10
- £5.47Trending at £5.65
- £1.90Trending at £3.44
- £1.99Trending at £2.05
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures instructions for 100 card making projects. Whether you're crafting a last-minute birthday card or looking to stretch your papercraft skills, this title includes step-by-step photos that help readers work through all the tricky bits to create truly memorable cards with swivels, pop-ups, spinners, shakers, sliders, and more.
- Author BiographyKimber McGray is a 2007 Creating Keepsakes Hall of Fame winner and was featured in the magazine throughout the year. Her work has also been published in Cards!, Scrapbook and Cards Today, BHG Scrapbooks Etc. and Scrapbook Retailer. In addition, she is on the design team for a number of product manufacturers, and is an active teacher who holds classes on a regular basis.
- Author(s)Kimber McGray
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication30/03/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Light Books
- Content Note300 colour illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.