All listings for this product
About this product
- Description100 Great Business Leaders selects the very best business leaders from the last 200 years, investigating their ideas, their personal qualities, their decisions and their routes to success. Each concise account concludes with a summary of key ideas, demonstrating how a reader might apply these ideas in their own lives.
- Author BiographyJonathan Gifford's writing focuses on the human aspects of business, management and leadership and on the lessons that can be learned from history. He spent the early part of his career in advertising sales and management with national newspapers, including The Guardian, The Sunday Express and The Mail on Sunday. He was later the launch publisher of the award-winning BBC History Magazine. Jonathan is a partner in the digital marketing consultancy, Bluequest Media. He lectures in leadership development for programs run by Said Business School, University of Oxford, and also lectures in marketing and business studies for the European Communications School in London. He lives in Oxfordshire with his wife and children.
- Author(s)Jonathan Gifford
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication21/06/2013
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Weight286 g
- Width133 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £7.00Trending at £10.23
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.26
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.