All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.79
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionContains over 120 ideas on teaching history in the classroom. This book includes ideas that range from entertaining starters to using games and ICT to engage students in the subject. The ideas can be adapted for use with all ages and abilities.
- Author BiographyJulia Murphy is a history and English teacher in Carmarthenshire, South Wales
- Author(s)Julia Murphy
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication13/09/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleContinuum One Hundreds
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.