All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- Description100 Questions and Answers About Your Child's Epilepsy is an invaluable resource for parents who are dealing with the difficulties of handling theor child's diagnosis. The text answers to 100 of the most common questions posed by parents--and the children and adolescents themselves-- about their child's epilepsy.
- Author(s)Anuradha Singh
- PublisherJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationSudbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Weight284 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.