All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionEach page has a series of motivating, inspirational and informative thoughts and tips that can be read in 1-2 minutes. Runners and other exercisers can jumpstart their workouts with each written pep talk.
- Author BiographyJeff Galloway was an average teenage runner who kept learning and working harder, until he became an Olympian. He is the author of the best-selling running book in North America ( Galloway's Book on Running ) and is a Runner's World columnist, as well as an inspirational speaker for more than 200 running and fitness sessions each year. He has worked with over 150,000 average people in training for specific goals, and Galloway's quest for an injury-free marathon training program led him to develop group training programs in 1978. Galloway is the designer of the run-walk-run, low mileage marathon training program (Galloway RUN-WALK-RUN method) with an over 98% success rate.
- Author(s)Jeff Galloway
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- GenreAthletics & Gymnastics
- Place of PublicationGarsington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/05/2015
- Content Note35 photos
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.