CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £22.56
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.70
About this product
- DescriptionDO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED IN LIFE, IN WORK AND RELATIONSHIPS?100 Things Successful People Do is a guidebook to achieving success in any aspect of your life. This is your guide to realizing your dreams, from the large and audacious to the small and mundane.
- Author BiographyNigel Cumberland is the co-founder of Silk Road Partnership, a leading global provider of executive coaching and leadership training solutions to some of the world's leading organizations. He has lived and worked in locations as diverse as Hong Kong, Budapest, Santiago, Shanghai and Dubai, experience that has helped teach him what it takes to succeed in life. Previously, Nigel worked as a multinational finance director with Coats plc as well as for some of the world's leading recruitment firms including Adecco. In addition, he co-created an award-winning recruitment firm based in Hong Kong and China, which he later sold to Hays plc. Educated at Cambridge University, UK, Nigel is an extensively qualified executive coach and leadership training professional. He is the author of a large number of management and leadership books among the most recent of which are: Secrets of Success at Work: 50 Techniques to Excel (Hodder & Stoughton, 2014), Finding and Hiring Talent In a Week (John Murray Learning, 2016) and Leading Teams In a Week (John Murray Learning, 2016).Nigel is married to an amazing woman named Evelyn who works as a successful artist. He has two wonderful children - a son, Zeb, and stepdaughter, Yasmine.
- Author(s)Nigel Cumberland
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication11/08/2016
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Murray Learning
- Out-of-print date04/08/2016
- Weight278 g
- Width133 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.