100 Ways to Take Better Portrait Photographs by Daniel Lezano, Bjorn Thomassen (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.24Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by cobalttiger
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.80Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing more than 100 photographs, this is a reference guide to the many aspects of portrait photography, from informal social photography to professional commissions. It also includes 100 practical techniques and tips for finding new ways of composing portraits, making the most of colour, and earning a living as a professional portraitist.
- Author BiographyBjorn Thomassen has won many prestigious awards including the BIPP International Fine Art Photographer of the year. His work articles have featured in many of the UK's leading magazines and educational journals. Daniel Lezano is the editor of popular magazine Photography Monthly. He is the author of The Photography Bible, D&C 2004). Bjorn lives in Stamford, Lincolnshire, Daniel lives in Peterborough.
- Author(s)Bjorn Thomassen,Daniel Lezano
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content NoteIllustrations, unspecified
- Weight658 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.05
- £6.99Trending at £8.76
- £13.83Trending at £19.30
- £17.11Trending at £25.20
- £7.80Trending at £11.77
- £17.02Trending at £17.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.