All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £8.36Trending at £8.54
- £7.57Trending at £8.47
- £33.52Trending at £42.34
- £37.38Trending at £41.73
- £6.59Trending at £9.06
- £6.38Trending at £7.99
- £12.08Trending at £13.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book sums up 100 of years of research into the study of happiness-from 19th century scientific insights on the subject to the pop psychology perspectives of modern-day America.
- Author BiographyNathan Carlin, PhD, is director of the Medical Humanities and Ethics Certificate Program at the University of Texas Medical School in Houston, TX. Donald Capps, PhD, is William Harte Felmeth Professor of pastoral theology (emeritus) and adjunct professor of pastoral theology at Princeton Theological Seminary in Princeton, NJ.
- Author(s)Donald Eric Capps,Nathan S. Carlin
- Date of Publication03/07/2012
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitlePsychology, Religion & Spirituality
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.