All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.13
- £66.36Trending at £79.67
- £109.35Trending at £139.78
- £26.10Trending at £27.72
- £25.73Trending at £27.77
About this product
- DescriptionCustomers want service that is faster, better, cheaper. But how can organizations ensure that they are prepared to meet that challenge? This title provides readers with practical tools to help meet their customers' needs. It teaches customer service managers and employees valuable ways to help their organizations provide world-class service.
- Author BiographyPerformance Research Associates, INC., was founded in 1972 by the late Ron Zemke, author of nearly 40 books on service quality and organizational effectiveness. The firm consults with large and mediumsized corporations and non-profits.
- Author(s)Performance Research Associates
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight2 g
- Width74 mm
- Height92 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.