Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description101 Classroom Games: Energize Learning in Any Subject helps students improve their study skills, aids them in reviewing material, prepares them for assessments, and makes the learning experience enjoyable. Each game has stimulating content with variations and progressions as well as teaching points to keep the game fun, interesting, and effective.
- Author BiographyGareth Long earned an MSc coaching degree from Loughborough University in the United Kingdom. He is a senior lecturer and programme leader in coaching and physical education at University College Plymouth of St. Mark and St. John in Plymouth, England. In leading a team of instructors in teaching theoretical physical education, Long became interested in using games to facilitate classroom learning. He is the editor of Soccer IQ, an online coaching resource. In his leisure time, he enjoys playing and coaching football (meaning soccer, of course!). Harvey Grout is a senior lecturer in sport coaching at the University of Gloucestershire in Gloucestershire, England. He earned an MSc in physical and health exercise in sport psychology and previously taught physical education for six years. He has also served as a physical education tutor for the postgraduate certificate in education and is the founder of careers-in-sport.com. He enjoys playing cricket, football, and golf. Stuart Taylor is a lecturer of coaching and physical education at University College Plymouth of St. Mark and St. John. He is currently completing his MSc in performance analysis at the University of Wales Institute Cardiff (UWIC). He earned his physical education teaching degree from Manchester Met, Alsager. Stuart was the head of key stage 5 physical education and sport at one of the UK's first sports colleges, where he developed an interest in engaging students through practical games in the classroom environment. Stuart is editor of Sport IQ online resources and is a national INSET presenter for examination physical education. In his spare time, he likes to surf, ski, and coach rugby.
- Author(s)Gareth Long,Harvey Grout,Stuart Taylor
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication22/12/2010
- GenreUnclassifiable: Child or adult
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note3 Halftones, black and white; 13 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18 to 99 years
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.00Trending at £22.56
- £8.70Trending at £9.74
- £19.37Trending at £29.85
- £9.72Trending at £10.76
- £12.10Trending at £18.85
- £12.57Trending at £13.99
- £11.32Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.