Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £30.05Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.81Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £17.30
- £14.42Trending at £14.65
- £18.29Trending at £21.98
- £23.71Trending at £26.30
- £23.54Trending at £24.05
- £22.69Trending at £24.28
- £20.28Trending at £21.98
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures lists ranging from using positive assessment to increase student's self-esteem, to explaining various forms of assessment.
- Author BiographyTabatha Rayment is a recently qualified Secondary English teacher. Her interest in behavioural issues in schools prompted her to begin her first book while still studying for QTS.
- Author(s)Tabatha Rayment
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/03/2006
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEssential Lists S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1 b&w illustration
- Weight154 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.