All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionHelps to get your chakras in check and become your own yoga expert. This book features one hundred and one nuggets of practical information that take you stage-by-stage towards a broad understanding of this ancient art.
- Author BiographyThe International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre is a non-profit organisation founded by renowned authority on Hatha Yoga and Raja Yoga, Swami Vishnu-devananda in 1957. By closely observing the lifestyles and needs of people in the West, Swami synthesised the ancient wisdom of yoga into five basic principles that could easily be incorporated into one's own lifestyle to provide the foundation for healthy living. It is around these five principles that the activities at the Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centres are based. They include: Exercise, Breathing, Relaxation, Diet and Positive Thinking and Meditation.
- Author(s)Harve Zemach,Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication04/12/2003
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Series Title101 Essential Tips
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date27/09/2014
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight114 g
- Width132 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.