All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents 101 projects designed to use one metre of fabric, so that crafters can stop hoarding and start sewing. This title helps you learn how to work with various different types of fabric, including cottons, flannel, fleece and oilcloth. It lets you create practical and decorative items for yourself and your home.
- Author BiographyWebsites: www.craftyplanet.com www.hazelandmelvin.com Rebecca Yaker owns Hazel and Melvin's Room, an online boutique for which she designs and creates custom baby bedding, accessories and apparel. Patricia Hoskins is the co-founder of Crafty Planet, a fabric and needlework shop and craft workshop in Minneapolis.
- Author(s)Patricia Hoskins,Rebecca Yaker
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content NoteIllustrations, unspecified
- Width203 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £3.32Trending at £4.59
- £5.99Trending at £6.98
- £8.63Trending at £9.35
- £8.57Trending at £11.98
- £7.17Trending at £9.98
- £4.58Trending at £5.48
- £4.42Trending at £6.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.