All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an amazing resource for play therapy techniques. The contributors come from a diverse group including child-centered, cognitive-behavioral, gestalt, Jungian, psychodynamic, and prescriptive play therapy.
- Author BiographyHeidi Gerard Kaduson, PhD, RPT-S, specializes in evaluation and intervention services for children with a variety of behavioral, emotional, and learning problems. She is past president of the Association for Play Therapy and co-director of the Play Therapy Training Institute. Kaduson has co-edited many books and maintains a private practice in Monroe Township, New Jersey. Charles E. Schaefer, PhD, RPT-S, is professor emeritus of psychology, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Hackensack, New Jersey. Schaefer is cofounder and director emeritus of the Association for Play Therapy and a fellow of the American Psychological Association. Among Schaefer's sixty-five books are the outstanding Handbook of Play Therapy and The Therapeutic Use of Child's Play, both of which have become classics in the field. He maintains a private psychotherapy practice for children and their families in Hackensack, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Charles E. Schaefer,Heidi Kaduson
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication09/07/2010
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight681 g
- Width154 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.97
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.