CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.85Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionTakes us on a journey through 101 simple joys - from a majestic sunrise to a glass of fresh orange juice to the laugh of a loved one - transforms bad days into good ones, and good days into celebrations.
- Author BiographyWith an ever-expanding portfolio overflowing with originality, Lori Siebert started art lessons at age seven, then earned a degree in graphic design, and now has artwork featured in several books, including 101 Inspirational Thoughts to Brighten Your Day and God Cares for You. She divides her time between sewing, sculpting, drawing, painting, and designing new products.
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Width114 mm
- Height114 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lori Siebert
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.