All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncluding guest exercises by leading equestrians such as Missy Clark, Hap Hansen and James Wofford, this work contains 101 jumping exercises for horse and rider. It starts with basic work to help horse and rider establish a dialogue with each other. Exercises progress in complexity teaching the rider correct technique, balance and confidence.
- Author BiographyLINDA L. ALLEN competed at Grand Prix level throughout the United States, Canada, and Europe and was a member of Nations Cup team representing the United States. She has designed Show Jumping courses around the world, most significantly at the 1996 Olympic Games in Atlanta, Georgia, and she continues to serve as an internationally respected judge, course designer, technical delegate, and clinician. DIANNA R. DENNIS is a writer and a frequent contributor to equestrian magazines, including Chronicle of the Horse, Equestrian Magazine, Horse Illustrated, and Horse People.
- Author(s)Linda L. Allen
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication24/11/2006
- GenreEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content NoteIllustrations, unspecified
- Width215 mm
- Height277 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £28.95Trending at £34.50
- £22.69Trending at £30.16
- £12.77Trending at £14.14
- £12.69Trending at £16.20
- £20.77Trending at £30.16
- £16.78Trending at £19.99
- £10.84Trending at £16.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.