All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA selective and authoritative guide to art and architecture in Italy.
- Author BiographyFrancis Russell was educated at Oxford and has travelled in Italy for over fifty years. He is currently Deputy Chairman of Christies, specialising in old master paintings, and has written numerous books, articles and reviews on, mainly, Italian subjects. Russell is also the author of 'Places in Turkey' and 'Places in Syria'.
- Author(s)Russell Francis
- PublisherBitter Lemon Press
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWilmington Square Books
- Content Note180
- Weight160 g
- Width215 mm
- Height138 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.91Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.