Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis anthology gathers together poems against war - from an infamous last stand in Ancient Greece to the chemical warfare of the present-day Gulf. It features many of our most treasured poets - Wilfred Owen, Philip Larkin, Stevie Smith and Emily Dickinson among them.
- Author BiographyMatthew Hollis is the author of Ground Water, short listed for the Whitbread Prize for Poetry, the Guardian First Book Award and the Forward Prize for Best First Collection. Now All Roads Lead to France is his first prose book.
- Author(s)Matthew Hollis
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication03/03/2003
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Width125 mm
- Height200 mm
- Edited byPaul Keegan
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.