All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn anthology of women's poetry from the 17th century to the present day. Ranging through the spectrum of poetry in the English language, it is distilled from Germaine Greer's pioneering commitment and scholarly contribution to the history of women's writing.
- Author BiographyGermaine Greer has co-edited Kissing the Rod, an influential anthology of Renaissance women's poetry, as well as editing the poems of the Restoration poets Katherine Philips and Aphra Behn. She is the author of The Female Eunuch and The Whole Woman, among many other books.
- Author(s)Dr. Germaine Greer
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication05/11/2001
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Width137 mm
- Height204 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £11.59Trending at £14.95
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £13.91Trending at £19.93
- £8.43Trending at £11.64
- £9.41Trending at £9.95
- £7.76Trending at £8.52
- £6.71Trending at £8.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.