All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title serves as a useful guide both for people planning a Catholic wedding and for those preparing them for marriage. In addition, it can be used in marriage courses at the college level, in parishes and chapels, and as a reference book on Catholic practice for all readers.
- Author(s)Daniel Kendall,Rebecca Nappi
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleResponses to 101 Questions...
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Height205 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £100.00Trending at £102.81
- £20.66Trending at £21.99
- £15.98Trending at £20.29
- £10.39Trending at £10.54
- £6.99Trending at £9.60
- £8.22Trending at £9.46
- £11.10Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.