Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the format of the 101 Questions series, this book provides a convenient summary of the most important and frequently asked questions about St. Paul, his world and his writings.
- Author BiographyRonald D. Witherup, who holds a doctorate in biblical studies from Union Theological Seminary in Richmond, Virginia is currently provincial of the U.S. Province of Sulpicians. The author of several books and articles, he frequently writes and speaks on biblical topics of current interest.
- Author(s)Ronald D. Witherup
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.