CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
101 Sample Write-Ups for Documenting Employee Performance Problems: A Guide to Progressive Discipline & Termination: A Guide to Progressive Discipline & Termination by Paul Falcone (Mixed media product, 2010)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.30
- £39.97Trending at £51.28
- £32.27Trending at £39.85
- £8.69Trending at £11.68
- £10.65Trending at £14.94
- £8.39Trending at £8.67
- £66.36Trending at £79.59
About this product
- DescriptionThere's no escaping problem employees. This book explains the disciplinary process from beginning to end and provides ready-to-use model documents in print and on disk that eliminate the stress and second-guessing about what to do and say.
- Author BiographyPaul Falcone is Vice President of Employee Relations at Time Warner Cable in Los Angeles and was formerly Vice President of Human Resources at Nickelodeon. He is the author of several books including 2600 Phrases for Effective Performance Reviews (9780814472828), 101 Tough Conversations to Have with Employees (9780814413487), and 96 Great Interview Questions to Ask Before You Hire (9780814413517).
- Author(s)Paul Falcone
- Date of Publication18/03/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date09/06/2017
- Weight3 g
- Width86 mm
- Height110 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.